STR Full Form
It is amongst the most visited churches in Goa and this beautiful church stands tall in the capital city of Goa. The church was established in the year 1541 as a chapel and later in the year 1619 the larger building was constructed. The church played a significant role in day-to-day life of Old Portuguese sailors and has always remained a significant landmark in the history of Goa. Its multicolored interior is one of its kinds and imparts peace and delight to its visitors.