CBR Full Form
The construction of this fort was done by Alfonso de Noronha, the Portuguese Viceroy in the year 1551. The fort was reconstructed in the year 1707. This fort served as a pivotal site by becoming a defensive wall when the Portuguese were at war with the Marathas in the year 1739. This fort is located at 7 kilometres from the Panjim Kadamba Bus Stand and lies on the banks of Mandovi. This is one of the best places in Goa.