Full Form of IBPS
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, which is self-governing, conducts the IBPS exam and is a research-based institute that provides an opportunity for human asset listing for India's financial sector. The Managing and Governance bodies for IBPS are RBI, Ministry of Finance of India and NIBM. In addition, there are agents of open banks and insurance agencies who participate in the dynamic process to take steps that result in profitability and value. Banks that take into account the IBPS score are public banks like RBI, NABARD, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Dena Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Baroda, India, Maharashtra; UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, IDBI, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank and Sind Bank. IBPS conducts more than 450 assessments every year through various meetings. Over one crore competitors apply for these assessments.
List of Exams Falling Under IBPS:
- IBPS SO: This assessment is for Specialist Officer. Scale 1 SO allots grade management at junior level in areas like HR, IT, Marketing, Law etc. Scale 2 SO requires specialization like MBA, PG, PGDBM, CFA etc. In addition, work experience is also required.
- IBPS Clerk: It consists of two tests, Preliminary and Mains and lead for Clerical posts.
- IBPS PO: There are two exams, prelims and mains followed by interview process. Graduates are allowed to apply to this post and those who possess equivalent qualification are enlisted as AM on probationary basis.
- IBPS RRB: Group A faculty and Group B workforce of scale 1, 2 and 3 are enrolled through this test. Significant degree and work experience are required for this exam.
Since the test is conducted nationally over the course of time, there are some incredibly fundamental prerequisites. The applicant must have four years of college education and must have a sound knowledge of PC and Internet examinations. They must have a certificate to demonstrate the authenticity of the equivalent. Postgraduate education, certificate courses or council participation is mandatory for those wishing to apply for particular positions. These specializations include law, management, accounting, IT, etc.
Procedure of Applying for IBPS Exam: The dates of application, test and result are completely declared on the official site and students need to be careful about it to get to know about the data. The official site has the enrollment connection which should be filled honestly. When the structure is top-notch, enrollment or assessment expenses should be paid on the web, a print out of which should be kept convenient. When this is done, students are assigned an enrollment number. The admit card is additionally issued on the site and must be downloaded and printed. The admit card is required during the exam as well as during the meeting.
Responsibilities of an IBPS Clerk
- An Institute of Banking Workforce (IBPS) clerk is the person who is contacted to make an inquiry and the person who directs the client in each bank.
- They are accountable for the storage and withdrawal of money by the customers.
- They also send check books subject to approval by well equipped experts.
- The bank representative similarly gives money receipt and ESI stamp.
- With bank assignments nowadays the work profile is most related to working on the computer.