Full Form of BPSC
The full form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission. It is an organization created by the Constitution of India for the civil services of the state Bihar, where the selection of civil services is done on the basis of a merit list. The history of the Constitution of India shows that the conduct of entrance examinations for appointments to certain posts dates back to the year 1853. In 1854, a committee was formed to give its shape. The Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commission were constituted under the Government of India Act 1935. Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st April 1949 for the states of Odisha and Madhya Pradesh. Its constitutional status was clarified with the promulgation of the Constitution of India on 26 January 1950. It is a constitutional body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Bihar Public Service Commission initially started its functioning for the state of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1 March 1951. There are exams for many types of posts in BPSC, it is very important to pass graduation from any good recognized university to give BPSC exam, even if someone is in the last year of graduation, you can fill this exam form in BPSC. If you have done graduation in any subject then you can fill this form. To fill the form of BPSC, the minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 37 years. In this also, age has been fixed on the basis of reservation, at least 21 years and maximum 37 years are based for general, for OBC, 3 years relaxation has been given and for SC ST 5 years relaxation is given.
BPSC Role and Responsibility
- Bihar public service In Bihar Public Service, the examination is conducted for the DSP Deputy Superintendent of Police, the post of DSP is considered a very respected post in society.
- Bihar Administrative service In this, the post below the collector post is available under the district.
- Rural development officer The work of the Rural Development Officer is that whatever development work is being done in the state of Bihar, they have to reach the people, in this, the Rural Development Officer has to tell the common citizen about the development work being done in Bihar.
- Employment officer The job of the employment office is to make a list of all the unemployed people in the state and send it to the state government so that employment opportunities can be available to the common citizens.
- Product Inspector, The job of the Product Inspector is to keep information about which company is being made in which company and how that product is being made. You have to get all the information about how it is and what is its quality.
After the examination of Bpsc exam, a merit list is prepared on the basis of which candidates are selected and after that, they are called for an interview. The posts are allotted to the candidates on the basis of interviews. The salary of each post is different. But if we talk about the normal salary of BPSC, then its minimum salary is ₹ 23640 and the maximum salary is ₹ 51369.