Job Description of TSI
Territory Sales Incharge oversee the daily sales operations of sales representatives that are assigned to a particular geographical area. They train sales employees, develop effective sales strategies, and ensure that sales quotas for an assigned territory are met.
Eligibility of Territory Sales Incharge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, business management,marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a territory sales manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Territory Sales Incharge Responsibilities
- Travelling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually in a meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating sales representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
Experience of Territory Sales Incharge
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare sales experience, with at least 3 years revenue cycle experience, revenue integrity solutions preferred.
- Experience selling to acute care facilities (IDNs, Community Hospitals, , and Critical Access Hospitals).
- Experience selling at C-Suit level, VP or Director.
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record and quota attainment.
- Understanding the revenue technology (HC/RC/RI) required.
- Ability to effective utilizes CRM to maintain and develop assigned territory.
- Demonstrative effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification.
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory (50% - 75%).