What is MTS Full Form
MTS stands for the Multi Tasking Staff, Every year SSC conducts the MTS requirement for the various post and government departments. It is a C group job, It is a non-technical post. SSC recruit candidate through the examination, Under the MTS there are the different posts which are given below
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Safaiwala, etc.
MTS hires for the various government agencies, ministries, and offices. SSC conducts its exam and the exam is conducted in two-level.
- Tire 1: this section is divided into four-part and each part contains MCQ, for the wrong answer there is negative marking also.
- Tire 2: It will be a descriptive paper.
MTS Role and Responsibility
The job responsibilities of multi-tasking staff are challenging and hardworking as the employee has to perform the following duties during his working hours.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the office
- Carrying of files and papers inside/outside the building.
- Keeping the physical maintenance of records in the office.
- Photocopying, sending fax, etc.
- In the Section or unit nonclerical work
- Assisting with routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc.
MTS Perks & Benefit
Apart from in-hand pay, employees of Group "C" posts are provided with various benefits and allowances on their monthly salary.
Pension Scheme- For the MTS there will be complete insurance which will be available till the death of the MTS employee.
Post Retirement Benefits- Many benefits after their retirement like salary arrears, provident fund, gratuity, etc.
Medical Benefits- An SSC MTS employee gets the benefit of medical coverage for himself and his family.
After the MTS Recruitment, candidates will be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission. They will be paid in Pay Band-1 (5,200 - 20,200) with a Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-. The take-home salary will be around 18,000 – 22,000/-, however, the salary will vary depending on the job location of the candidate.