C Language Overview
The components of the above structure are:
- Header Files Inclusion: The first and foremost component is the inclusion of the Header files in a C program.
A header file is a file with extension .h which contains C function declarations and macro definitions to be shared between several source files.
Some of C Header files:
- stddef.h – Defines several useful types and macros.
- stdint.h – Defines exact width integer types.
- stdio.h – Defines core input and output functions
- stdlib.h – Defines numeric conversion functions, pseudo-random network generator, memory allocation