What is CA Full Form ?
CA Full Form
CA is known as Charted Accountant, CA works as an accountant in a company. It is one of the professional posts in the financial sector. ICAI which is known as the Institute of chartered accountant of India is a government body it conducts CA exams. After clearing the final exam you will be qualified as CA, For the CA designation you have to pass there exam that is CPT, IPCC and FC. You can do CA course after 12th or graduation. After the 12th you have to give CPT entrance test and after graduation, if you are from the commerce stream and scored more than 55% so you don’t have a need to give CPT entrance. If you are from Arts and Science and you have scored less than 60 % in graduation then you have to give CPT entrance exam. ICAI conducts the CA exam twice a year that is May and November. Recently it is also announced by the government of India that candidates can also register for the CA course after completing Class 10th.
- First, you have to pass in entrance test after the 12th class. Event arts and science students can give CA exam they just have to clear the CPT entrance test.
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 55% to take part in the CPT exam.
- Candidate from bachelor and master degree who is from arts and science stream have to score maximum 60 percent for participating in the entry-level exam.
- After completing the CA foundation course, the applicant must work as an article assistant for three years before being eligible for the CA final exam.
Salary of the CA
Nowadays CA is very high in demand in various firms like a legal firm, finance companies, etc. during the articles salary is not high but after completing the course you can expect good salary. The average salary for the CA is 4 to 6lakh per anum.
CA operates in accounting and business matters. CA guidance the company in financial matters.
- CA analysis and monitoring the financial statements.
- CA's forensic accounting involves fraud detection and prevention.
- The job of a CA is to provide financial advice related to tax planning, business transactions, bankruptcy, mergers and joint ventures